Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 15, 2012
New Yorkers have had the opportunity to experience the green nirvana of an extended Earth Hour, well below normal temperatures, and a very low carbon footprint. But for some reason they aren’t happy about living in the dark ages. NEW … Continue reading
Millions dead from floods, tornadoes and drought! Enough talk already- government must take action to restore the climate to the pristine state it was in eighty years ago. http://news.google.com/newspapers http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/ http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/55393927? 15 Aug 1930 – THE DROUGHT IN U.S.A. … Continue reading
Twitter / HeidiCullen: #NOAA reports Oct global temp … What Heidi means by this is that October temperatures have been flat for the past fourteen years, and that there is no evidence of recent global warming. http://www.remss.com/data/msu/monthly_time_series/RSS_Monthly_MSU_AMSU_Channel_TLT_Anomalies_Land_and_Ocean_v03_3.txt
Shortened ski seasons are the canary in the coal mine. Web Cam – Wolf Creek Ski Area
President Obama highlighted his record of job creation in Ohio in particular, focusing on the automobile industry. The state reported 6,450 new jobless claims in the week after the election–second-highest after Pennsylvania, which recorded 7,766 new claims. Surprise! Jobless Claims … Continue reading
…if you lose the summer sea ice, there are phenomena that could lead you not so very long thereafter to lose the winter sea ice as well. And if you lose that sea ice year round, it’s going to mean … Continue reading
Confidence in Obama surges to an all-time high after the election. Applications for jobless benefits surged by 78,000 to 439,000 in the week ended Nov. 10, the most since April 2011, the Labor Department said today in Washington. U.S. Stock … Continue reading
County by county map of the 2012 presidential election. Obama won a mandate from the people in the blue areas to take lots of money from the people in the red areas. If taxes were necessary, then the Americans wanted … Continue reading
Dutch government may face legal action over climate change | Environment | guardian.co.uk