Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
omanuel on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… Eric Simpson on Great Lakes Ice Growing Over T… I. Lou Minotti on My Earth Hour Eric Simpson on Great Lakes Ice Growing Over T… kentclizbe on Freedom Isn’t Free Eric Barnes on A Tale Of Two Cities I. Lou Minotti on My Earth Hour kentclizbe on Freedom Isn’t Free Mike D on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… omanuel on A Tale Of Two Cities
Daily Archives: November 16, 2012
On September 12, I made this post : Posted on September 12, 2012 Eight and a half years ago, the Religion Of Peace blew up train stations in Madrid, killing 200 people and injuring 2,000. The Prime Minister was in a close election battle, and immediately … Continue reading
Jeff Masters makes this idiotic post If we continue on our current path of ever-increasing emissions of carbon dioxide, the hotter planet that we will create will surely spawn droughts far more intense than any seen in recorded history, severely … Continue reading
Connect the dots. Florida has gone for over seven years without a hurricane strike, the longest such period on record. During the 19th century, Florida averaged about one hurricane per year. Nobel Prize winner Al Gore says that all weather … Continue reading
My mother is out of surgery and her doctor says that things went “as well as she could have hoped.” I will keep you posted, and thank you everyone for your prayers.
After the 2008 election, Obama promised to slow the rise of sea level. As you can see in the graph below, he delivered exactly what he promised. Global_IB_RWT_NoGIA_NoAdjust.txt
Paula Broadwell has a top secret security clearance. The fact that Petraeus had sex with her is an irrelevant smokescreen. The Guardian is obsessed with this issue because they need to protect their messiah from the important information which Petraeus has … Continue reading