Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 16, 2012
On September 12, I made this post : Posted on September 12, 2012 Eight and a half years ago, the Religion Of Peace blew up train stations in Madrid, killing 200 people and injuring 2,000. The Prime Minister was in a close election battle, and immediately … Continue reading
Jeff Masters makes this idiotic post If we continue on our current path of ever-increasing emissions of carbon dioxide, the hotter planet that we will create will surely spawn droughts far more intense than any seen in recorded history, severely … Continue reading
Connect the dots. Florida has gone for over seven years without a hurricane strike, the longest such period on record. During the 19th century, Florida averaged about one hurricane per year. Nobel Prize winner Al Gore says that all weather … Continue reading
My mother is out of surgery and her doctor says that things went “as well as she could have hoped.” I will keep you posted, and thank you everyone for your prayers.
After the 2008 election, Obama promised to slow the rise of sea level. As you can see in the graph below, he delivered exactly what he promised. Global_IB_RWT_NoGIA_NoAdjust.txt
Paula Broadwell has a top secret security clearance. The fact that Petraeus had sex with her is an irrelevant smokescreen. The Guardian is obsessed with this issue because they need to protect their messiah from the important information which Petraeus has … Continue reading
CO2 selectively targets poor people, yet again. U.S. droughts, floods and heat waves likely fueled by climate change in the last two years hit the people who can afford it the least – the poor and middle class, a report … Continue reading
A heavily armed attack on the anniversary of 9/11 with rocket launchers is still being called a spontaneous demonstration by mentally handicapped Democrats. Rep. Adam Schiff echoed the president’s comments on Rice, saying those “claiming that the U.N. ambassador had some different … Continue reading