After the 2008 election, Obama promised to slow the rise of sea level. As you can see in the graph below, he delivered exactly what he promised.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsburgh
- Amazing Night
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
- Hockey In Wisconsin
- Global Warming Flees To Las Cruces, NM
- EPA Predicts 11 Feet Of Sea Level Rise
- Last Arctic Ice To Vanish In A Few Weeks
- Hiding The Armadillos
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Learning To Think Like A Democrat
- Settled Religion
- Obama Did More Than He Promised
- The Anti-Science White House
- If Obama Was Serious
Gail Combs on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… Jason Calley on Amazing Night Jason Calley on Amazing Night nielszoo on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… Gail Combs on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… Gail Combs on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… rah on Propaganda – Not Sc… Sleepalot on Propaganda – Not Sc… nielszoo on Amazing Night rah on Amazing Night