Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Katherine Hayhoe Says She Can Fix This
- Seriously Messing With Texas
- Trouble Looming For Arctic Alarmists
- A Peek Inside The Utterly Brainless World Of Climate Alarmists
- Katherine Hayhoe Caught Lying Again
- Being A Climate Alarmist Means Never Having To Admit You Were Wrong
- Candidates For Twits Of The Day
- President Obama Branches Out Into Hurricane Forecasting
- Drought To Flood Is Normal Weather In Texas
- Thomas Jefferson Explains Washington DC
- The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Isn’t Changing
- Global Sea Ice Area Approaches A Record
- US Having One Of The Coolest Years On Record
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
Daily Archives: November 17, 2012
Ehlrich said that young people would stop purchasing cars and gasoline. 28 July 1971 Dr. Ehrlich is savagely critical of people he labels as “environmental villains, ecological Uncle Toms, the dum-dums and yo-yos of the Establishment.” Among his targets are the National Academy of Sciences, … Continue reading
Monica’s oral fixation continues to cause her problems. Monica – who’s set to reveal shocking new secrets about her affair with former president Bill Clinton in a bombshell memoir – now tips the scales at nearly 275 pounds. WORLD EXCLUSIVE: … Continue reading
Twinkies, the unpretentious, freakishly versatile and seemingly indestructible snack pastry dubbed “the cream puff of the proletariat,” died Friday of complications from economic reality. Texas-based Hostess Brands announced it would shutter operations amid a debilitating labor dispute. Twinkies were 82. … Continue reading
. The US never did anything good until her husband took over.
Gov. Jerry Brown told attendees at an environmental conference Friday that climate change must be prevented or humans might one day be forced to live on another planet. The Democratic governor said future generations will be living “indoors … or … Continue reading
The Guardian says that American fossil fuels will save the planet from terrorist supporting regimes. American energy independence looks likely to trigger the next great geopolitical shift in the modern world. The US is the home to vast shale oil … Continue reading