Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
Morgan Wright on The Flood Myth Gail Combs on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… cheshirered on The Flood Myth Robertv on The Flood Myth ossqss on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… Chris Barron on The Flood Myth Disillusioned on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… Gail Combs on The Climate Inquisition C… David Blake on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… Chris Barron on Implausibly Deniable Propagand…
Daily Archives: November 17, 2012
Ehlrich said that young people would stop purchasing cars and gasoline. 28 July 1971 Dr. Ehrlich is savagely critical of people he labels as “environmental villains, ecological Uncle Toms, the dum-dums and yo-yos of the Establishment.” Among his targets are the National Academy of Sciences, … Continue reading
Monica’s oral fixation continues to cause her problems. Monica – who’s set to reveal shocking new secrets about her affair with former president Bill Clinton in a bombshell memoir – now tips the scales at nearly 275 pounds. WORLD EXCLUSIVE: … Continue reading
Twinkies, the unpretentious, freakishly versatile and seemingly indestructible snack pastry dubbed “the cream puff of the proletariat,” died Friday of complications from economic reality. Texas-based Hostess Brands announced it would shutter operations amid a debilitating labor dispute. Twinkies were 82. … Continue reading
. The US never did anything good until her husband took over.
Gov. Jerry Brown told attendees at an environmental conference Friday that climate change must be prevented or humans might one day be forced to live on another planet. The Democratic governor said future generations will be living “indoors … or … Continue reading
The Guardian says that American fossil fuels will save the planet from terrorist supporting regimes. American energy independence looks likely to trigger the next great geopolitical shift in the modern world. The US is the home to vast shale oil … Continue reading