Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: November 17, 2012
Ehlrich said that young people would stop purchasing cars and gasoline. 28 July 1971 Dr. Ehrlich is savagely critical of people he labels as “environmental villains, ecological Uncle Toms, the dum-dums and yo-yos of the Establishment.” Among his targets are the National Academy of Sciences, … Continue reading
Monica’s oral fixation continues to cause her problems. Monica – who’s set to reveal shocking new secrets about her affair with former president Bill Clinton in a bombshell memoir – now tips the scales at nearly 275 pounds. WORLD EXCLUSIVE: … Continue reading
Twinkies, the unpretentious, freakishly versatile and seemingly indestructible snack pastry dubbed “the cream puff of the proletariat,” died Friday of complications from economic reality. Texas-based Hostess Brands announced it would shutter operations amid a debilitating labor dispute. Twinkies were 82. … Continue reading
. The US never did anything good until her husband took over.
Gov. Jerry Brown told attendees at an environmental conference Friday that climate change must be prevented or humans might one day be forced to live on another planet. The Democratic governor said future generations will be living “indoors … or … Continue reading
The Guardian says that American fossil fuels will save the planet from terrorist supporting regimes. American energy independence looks likely to trigger the next great geopolitical shift in the modern world. The US is the home to vast shale oil … Continue reading
Susan Rice and Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.), the two people most often mentioned for the position, are well-qualified. Were the president to choose either of them, the Senate should vote to confirm. But the idea that Rice should be disqualified … Continue reading
The Greenland Country Club is still reeling from being barely above freezing for a couple of hours this summer. summit:status:webcam The good news is that tee times are available for Friday, though temperatures in the morning are forecast to be cool and … Continue reading