Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 17, 2012
Autumn snow extent in Eurasia is the greatest recorded since the start of the modern satellite era in 1979, and has increased by 20%. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab Climate experts tell us that declining snow cover … Continue reading
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.south.anom.1979-20086 According to statistical genius Jeff Masters, the odds of a full year of above normal ice are 2^366 to one. Climate experts tell us that Antarctica is melting down and is going to drown us all, because temperatures in … Continue reading
Week 44 northern hemisphere snow extent has increased by 25% since the start of the satellite era in 1979, and this year has the second highest snow extent during that period. Russia and Canada are almost completely covered with snow. … Continue reading
Nobel Prize winners believe that your SUV caused the 1938 hurricane. Long Island has hosted at least 20 hurricanes and tropical storms over the past century. According to a recent study published by the International Hurricane Research Center, Long Island is considered … Continue reading
Climate change demands aggressive action “Scientists say global warming is a major factor in the severe weather conditions that we have been experiencing and have claimed thousands of lives, destroyed tens of thousands of homes and property, disrupted transportation and … Continue reading
. Why would Obama even bring this subject up? It would have made no sense for McCain to accuse him of being a Christian to gain political advantage.
Friday morning, The Associated Press blasted this tweet for a story on Gaza-Israel conflict: “Air raid sirens wail in Jerusalem, signaling a possible rocket attack aimed at Israel’s capital:” Just over a half hour later, the AP issued a “correction” tweet: “Air raid sirens in … Continue reading
The vast majority of the world’s ice is located in Antarctica, where temperatures have been declining since the start of the satellite era. The warmest years were in the early 1980s and the current year is below normal. vortex.nsstc.uah.edu/data/msu/t2lt/uahncdc.lt Grist … Continue reading
It is difficult to imagine a statement any stupider than this when discussing the global climate: The year has also been remarkably dry, particularly in the United States. If you’re 27 or younger, you’ve never experienced a colder-than-average month | … Continue reading
My mother was doing well and resting comfortably last night. It will be about ten days before we know if the operation was successful, but so far so good. Thank you everybody for your prayers and good wishes!