Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 18, 2012
Perhaps Obama refused help to the ambassador and Marines in Benghazi, because he was afraid that people might get hurt. The US and Britain say Israel has a right to protect itself from rocket attacks from Hamas, but warn about the dangers … Continue reading
RealClimate: Has Pacific Northwest snowpack declined? Yes. There has been no trend over the last 55 years. As usual, Real Climate is just talking trash. RAINIER PARADISE RNGER, WASHINGTON – Climate Summary The Cascades have been getting huge amounts of … Continue reading
Allen West seeks hearing after opponent declares victory in congressional race The recount showed 900 voters cast ballots in precinct 93, where there are 7 registered voters, Edson said. “West’s attorneys then sought a recount of all early ballots after … Continue reading
During the debates, Obama and Candy Crowley worked together to tell the world that Obama immediately knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack. The election is over and Obama has different problems now, so he tells us that he didn’t know … Continue reading
We have 600 million years of information about the climate at CO2 levels up to 6,000 ppm. For example, there was an ice age during the Ordovician with CO2 levels 20X higher than they are today. Huge coral reefs formed during the late … Continue reading
Hamas launches missiles at Israeli civilians from locations next to schools and hospitals, so that Israeli anti-missile operations will kill civilians – and then useful idiots at the BBC and New York Times will show pictures of dead children. This strategy has worked for decades. … Continue reading
Obama green economics at work. You can’t make this stuff up. Bayonne’s windmill should be spinning by the end of the week, a city official said yesterday. One of the transformers at the East Fifth Street pumping station sustained water … Continue reading
In 2010, Sir Alex Ferguson had the top scorer in the BPL and didn’t play him in his humiliating Champion’s League smack down by Barcelona. After Man U’s shutout yesterday by the Canaries, it would be nice to see Berbatov send Fergie another thank … Continue reading
WHEN Superstorm Sandy hit the east coast of the US on October 29, it not only flooded the New York City subway and became the most important factor for 15 per cent of US voters in the presidential election a … Continue reading
Man U was given an extra minute of Fergie Time by the referee in their failed effort to obtain a point against Norwich yesterday, but even that didn’t help.