Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
- Tom Steyer’s Communications Director Was Very Excited About Censorship
emsnews on Time For Adjustments A C Osborn on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Colorado Wellington on Baffling Them With Bullsh… dikstr on Baffling Them With Bullsh… gator69 on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Dr Norman Page on Time For Adjustments gator69 on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Chris Barron on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Truthseeker on Baffling Them With Bullsh… Colorado Wellington on Breaking : Top Climate Story O…
Daily Archives: November 19, 2012
We Can’t Account For The Lack Of Veracity In The Climate Community, And It Is A Travesty That We Can’t
In 2009, Trenberth told his cronies us that the earth is warming much slower than expected The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t – Kevin Trenberth … Continue reading
You can’t make this stuff up. Twitter / ClimateCentral: In the wake of record Arctic … Balmy? Temperatures across most of Alaska are running far below normal 10-Day Temperature Outlook and are extremely cold in northern Alaska too. Barrow Sea … Continue reading
Many New York residents are still freezing in the dark, and Harvard students fantasize that is a good thing. Twitter / billmckibben: Wow–Harvard students vote … h/t to Marc Morano
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), chair of the Senate intelligence committee, appeared with Rogers on “Meet the Press.” She was asked why the CIA called the attack terrorism from the beginning — but Rice did not: “Because she could speak publicly … Continue reading
26 Sep 1938 – TIDAL WAVE IN WAKE OF HURRICANE Atlantic Seaboar…