Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 19, 2012
The commander in chief is outraged by General Petraeus infidelity and other domestic problems, and has left the country to focus on foreign affairs. The president considers adultery to be unacceptable in his White House, and demanded Petraeus resignation. h/t to Dave G
Climate experts like Bill McKitten tell us that October hurricanes and storm surges never used to happen before the SUV was invented, because the ocean was too cold. Apparently they used to wait until late November. 23 Nov 1912 – … Continue reading
90-percent chance 2012 will be warmest ever for U.S. And based on historical records, Crouch says it’s likely 2012 will end up as the warmest on record for the contiguous United States. “That’s based only on historical data and doesn’t … Continue reading
2012-11-16 Local farmers and some 300 workers rushed to repair almost 400 vegetable greenhouses, covering an estimated area of about 23.5 hectares, which were damaged by the worst snowstorms in 50 years. Worst snow in 50 years damages 400 greenhouses|chinadaily.com.cn … Continue reading
Recognizing that open-minded progressives vote primarily based on the race and ethnicity of a candidate, Senator Marco Rubio has taken the lead in the 2016 presidential race. He probably should have been Romney’s VP pick. Rubio makes his Iowa debut as … Continue reading
“We can’t drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times … and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK” AFP: Obama camp spies endgame … Continue reading
Suarez is staring right at David Jones foot. He knew exactly what he was doing. Suarez did the same thing two weeks ago. He should be fined, banned and prosecuted for assault.