Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 20, 2012
USA Today of course sucks this crap up without doing any fact checking. Iowa scientists: Drought a sign of climate change The report was signed by 138 scientists and researchers from 27 Iowa colleges and universities. They said they wanted … Continue reading
Obama promised to be the most transparent president ever. He also succeeded in making EPA communications invisible. Liberal group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a self-described “watchdog” organization, has turned on President Barack Obama’s administration for its handling of … Continue reading
Messi scored his 79th and 80th goals today. Will he get 100? Yes No It depends on CO2 levels Only if he moves to shortstop The US Cycling federation will strip him of seven goals Twenty percent of his goals … Continue reading
Obama has tried to blame Benghazi on so many different people now, it is difficult to keep track. At one point he even got Hillary to take the blame. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2012/10/16/hillary_blame_me_for_benghazi This must be a different Hillary from the one who … Continue reading
http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/hurdat/ushurrlist18512009.txt October hurricanes used to occur about once every 1.7 years, but now they only occur about once every 5.1 years. The years 1870, 1893, and 1963 all had multiple October hurricane strikes. Climate experts tell us that global warming has increased the likelihood of late season hurricanes, because … Continue reading
According to James Hansen, the US is warming at a catastrophic rate. But he didn’t notice the catastrophe until he made adjustments to the data, ten years ago. No one else noticed the catastrophe either – until adjustments were made. Hansen didn’t see any … Continue reading
CBS News has learned that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) cut specific references to “al Qaeda” and “terrorism” from the unclassified talking points given to Ambassador Susan Rice on the Benghazi consulate attack – with the … Continue reading
USHCN 2.5 corrupts the US temperature record even more than the previous version. They have turned half a degree of measured cooling into a full degree of warming since 1920, and changed 2012 from third warmest to 1.5 degrees warmer … Continue reading
The claimed warming trend in the US almost exactly matches the adjustments being made to the thermometer data. The blue dots and red line show final USHCN2.5 temperatures (relative to 1895) – and the red dots and blue line show the … Continue reading