Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: November 21, 2012
They wanted to give Neville Chamberlain the Nobel Peace Prize – for turning over Europe’s best armed military to Hitler in exchange for a photo op. Sounds about par for the course. 03 Oct 1938 – WORLD HONOURS MR. CHAMBERLAIN … Continue reading
The British foreign secretary, William Hague, welcomed the deal as “an important step towards a lasting peace”. He added: “The priority now must be to build on the ceasefire and to address the underlying causes of the conflict, including more … Continue reading
Hansen tells us that bad weather used to affect only one percent of the planet, so we know that 1927 never happened. The Rock Hill Herald – Google News Archive Search
James Hansen tells us that this couldn’t have happened. Nothing to see here …. move along … GHCN HCN data shows that 1921 was the hottest January-October in US history. http://news.google.com/newspapers 20 Jul 1921 – DROUGHT IN BRITAIN. Unparalleled Heat … Continue reading
The summer of 1926 brought extreme heat and drought to the US, and then extreme rain. Both threatened the food supply. Had they raised taxes in 1926, they could have prevented the 1930s Dust Bowl. ™James Hansen 05 Jul 1926 – … Continue reading
GHCN HCN daily US temperatures show that as CO2 has risen, there has been no change in US temperatures. Clearly we need a large tax increase to correct this problem. But let’s talk climate change. The US has also seen … Continue reading