Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
- Obama Takes On Asthma
- The Mighty Hashtag Vs. The JV Team
- Herding The Flock With Five Second Lies
amirlach on CU Fails To Stop Global W… Me on Global Warming Is A Relig… AndyG55 on Global Warming Is A Relig… gator69 on Global Warming Is A Relig… Me on Global Warming Is A Relig… AndyG55 on Global Warming Is A Relig… gator69 on Global Warming Is A Relig… AndyG55 on Global Warming Is A Relig… gator69 on Global Warming Is A Relig… Me on Global Warming Is A Relig…
Daily Archives: November 22, 2012
Temperatures have risen above -40, and play is resumed. summit:status:webcam
Global Shift to Obesity Packs Serious Climate Consequences: Scientific American
Must have been Mammoth farts. The new paper by researchers in the US, Italy and Sheffield does not wholly answer these questions but shows that carbon dioxide may have led to a rise in temperature in the period studied. However, … Continue reading
Recent modeling work (Schubert et al. 2004a,b, Seager et al. 2005) has claimed that the Dust Bowl drought of the 1930s was forced by small changes in tropical SSTs, essentially several persistent years of La Niña-like conditions in the … Continue reading
22 Sep 1916 – Dirty Weather.
20 Mar 1925 – The Brisbane Courier – p7