Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Why Do Climate Alarmists Want To Commit Genocide?
- Shock News : It Snows When It Is Cold
- Obama’s JV Team At Work
- Forecast Success
- Debating The World’s Stupidest People
- Latest From The Flaming Morons Occupying The White House
- Declining Spring Snow Cover
- All The Global Warming Nonsense That’s Unfit To Print
- The Democrats War On Women
- The Constitution Shredders
- BOM Lying Again
- Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsburgh
- Amazing Night
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
Streetcred on Obama’s JV Team At … au1corsair on Obama’s JV Team At … Robert Austin on Debating The World’s Stu… Chewer on Shock News : It Snows When It… Stark Dickflüssig on Why Do Climate Alarmists Want… AndyG55 on Why Do Climate Alarmists Want… omanuel on Shock News : It Snows When It… Chewer on Shock News : It Snows When It… Centinel2012 on Latest From The Flaming Morons… sabretoothed on Obama’s JV Team At …
Daily Archives: November 23, 2012
Ohio River flood of 1937 – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 04 Feb 1937 – The Geraldton Guardian & Express THURSDAY, FEBRU…
Note the high water mark from 1951. h/t to rpercifield 16 Jul 1951 – FLOOD, FIRE RAVAGE U.S. STATES Kansas City Dyke … 19 Jun 1951 – Drought to flood 20 May 1951 – Tragedy Around The World Hundreds Kill … Continue reading
http://query.nytimes.com This came a few weeks after massive flooding in New York And New Jersey 14 Oct 1903 – FLOODS IN AMERICA. MUCH SUFFERING AND LOSS. LOND…
October, 1954 Hurricane Hazel did huge amounts of damage – as far inland as Toronto. 26 Oct 1954 – HURRICANE HAVOC 20 Oct 1954 – Death Toll 150 is Hurricane Hazel
Climate experts tell us that hurricanes didn’t used to happen so late in the year, because they have the IQ of an amoeba. 26 Nov 1932 – DISASTROUS HURRICANE.
Climate experts tell us that hurricanes didn’t used to happen in October, and particularly as far north as New Jersey. That is why parts of Newfoundland were wiped off the map in October, 1894. 15 Oct 1894 – HURRICANE. CO2 … Continue reading
Current Climate Summary Maps – Powered by ACIS – High Plains Regional Climate Center The northeastern US was 2-6 degrees above normal last November. This was a climate phenomenon due to missing Arctic ice and is representative of the whole planet. The … Continue reading