Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 23, 2012
Ohio River flood of 1937 – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 04 Feb 1937 – The Geraldton Guardian & Express THURSDAY, FEBRU…
Note the high water mark from 1951. h/t to rpercifield 16 Jul 1951 – FLOOD, FIRE RAVAGE U.S. STATES Kansas City Dyke … 19 Jun 1951 – Drought to flood 20 May 1951 – Tragedy Around The World Hundreds Kill … Continue reading
http://query.nytimes.com This came a few weeks after massive flooding in New York And New Jersey 14 Oct 1903 – FLOODS IN AMERICA. MUCH SUFFERING AND LOSS. LOND…
October, 1954 Hurricane Hazel did huge amounts of damage – as far inland as Toronto. 26 Oct 1954 – HURRICANE HAVOC 20 Oct 1954 – Death Toll 150 is Hurricane Hazel
Climate experts tell us that hurricanes didn’t used to happen so late in the year, because they have the IQ of an amoeba. 26 Nov 1932 – DISASTROUS HURRICANE.
Climate experts tell us that hurricanes didn’t used to happen in October, and particularly as far north as New Jersey. That is why parts of Newfoundland were wiped off the map in October, 1894. 15 Oct 1894 – HURRICANE. CO2 … Continue reading
Current Climate Summary Maps – Powered by ACIS – High Plains Regional Climate Center The northeastern US was 2-6 degrees above normal last November. This was a climate phenomenon due to missing Arctic ice and is representative of the whole planet. The … Continue reading