Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Monday
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
saveenergy on On The Air Monday AndyG55 on More On The NSIDC Disappearing… Hifast on More On The NSIDC Disappearing… Colorado Wellington on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… omanuel on Climate Hustle Monday ren on On The Air Monday omanuel on On The Air Monday AndyG55 on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… AndyG55 on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… AndyG55 on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te…
Daily Archives: November 24, 2012
San Francisco official Wiener leads vote on public nudity ban A 6-5 vote by the San Francisco Board of Supervisors has brought a ban on public nudity (except at permitted festivals and parades) one step closer to becoming city ordinance. … Continue reading
Pavlov demonstrated that it is possible to create very strong associations between things that have no relationship to each other. His experiment taught dogs to drool when a bell was rung. Climate scientists have done the same thing, connecting weather to taxes. … Continue reading
OUR VIEW | CLIMATE CHANGE Time to do something about the weather Options have been laid out: A tax on carbon as suggested by former Secretary of State George Shultz and others is one idea. The Save Our Climate Act, … Continue reading
Because we had a hurricane, the UN is hoping that America will bend over and adopt UN domination of our lives. Christiana Figueres, who leads the United Nations negotiations to get governments to reduce carbon emissions in the world, regards Hurricane Sandy … Continue reading
The Daily Tribune – Google News Archive Search