Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
richard on They Missed One AndyG55 on They Missed One sully on They Missed One sabretoothed on They Missed One Brian H on Reader Quiz Eric Simpson on Great Lakes Ice Growing Over T… Brian H on Reality Is An “Industry… gallopingcamel on A Tale Of Two Cities Tel on A Tale Of Two Cities Brian H on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin…
Daily Archives: November 25, 2012
Twitter / billmckibben: NYT: w/out emissions cuts, … There has been little or no sea level rise on the west coast. Data and Station Information for ALAMEDA (NAVAL AIR STATION) The rate of rise of sea level hasn’t changed in … Continue reading
Climate experts tell us that big snowstorms are due to global warming The Evening Journal – Google News Archive Search
NASA’s Top Climate Scientist: U.S. South Could Become Uninhabitable Well, it doesn’t come as a huge surprise to see this statement from NASA’s James Hansen, perhaps the top climate scientist in the world. Here’s the statement I’m referring to:“Climate change … Continue reading
The White House malfeasance and cover up has magically disappeared since the election, through a series of well planned crises. Israel had hundreds of missiles launched at them this year, and repeatedly went to the UN asking for the UN to demand … Continue reading
February of 1936 was the coldest in the US since the start of the twentieth century. 13 Feb 1936 – RECORD COLD IN NORTH AMERICA New York, Wednesday. That month had the most record minimums.
The remains of what has been described as a huge lost city may force historians and archaeologists to radically reconsider their view of ancient human history. Marine scientists say archaeological remains discovered 36 metres (120 feet) underwater in the Gulf … Continue reading