Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: November 25, 2012
Twitter / billmckibben: NYT: w/out emissions cuts, … There has been little or no sea level rise on the west coast. Data and Station Information for ALAMEDA (NAVAL AIR STATION) The rate of rise of sea level hasn’t changed in … Continue reading
Climate experts tell us that big snowstorms are due to global warming The Evening Journal – Google News Archive Search
NASA’s Top Climate Scientist: U.S. South Could Become Uninhabitable Well, it doesn’t come as a huge surprise to see this statement from NASA’s James Hansen, perhaps the top climate scientist in the world. Here’s the statement I’m referring to:“Climate change … Continue reading
The White House malfeasance and cover up has magically disappeared since the election, through a series of well planned crises. Israel had hundreds of missiles launched at them this year, and repeatedly went to the UN asking for the UN to demand … Continue reading
February of 1936 was the coldest in the US since the start of the twentieth century. 13 Feb 1936 – RECORD COLD IN NORTH AMERICA New York, Wednesday. That month had the most record minimums.
The remains of what has been described as a huge lost city may force historians and archaeologists to radically reconsider their view of ancient human history. Marine scientists say archaeological remains discovered 36 metres (120 feet) underwater in the Gulf … Continue reading