Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 26, 2012
One month after Sandy, areas that used to be a beach are now covered with sand. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground This is what it looked like just before Sandy made landfall Weather Webcams | Weather Underground
Tom Nelson caught this : Schneider is claiming that in the 1970s “we” knew that carbon dioxide would overheat the Earth, the following image is shown: look, it says “Climatic Change” there, and that portion of a graph appears to … Continue reading
1950 Shock News : Strange Atmospheric Events Causing Floods, Droughts, Polar Melting, Global Warming
The world’s top climate scientist – James Hansen – says that 350 ppm CO2 would stabilize the climate, because he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. 25 Jan 1950 – THE BARRIER MINER WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 1950. S… http://trove.nla.gov.au/ … Continue reading
The US government has cleverly placed every child in America over $100,000 in debt. This has been accomplished through Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society, which paid poor women to have lots of Democratic voting babies which would immediately go on the government dole … Continue reading
There had been warnings. In 2009, the New York City Panel on Climate Change issued a prophetic report. Is This the End? – NYTimes.com Mayan prophets agree – we were warned. In 1821, a major hurricane hit New York at … Continue reading
Sea ice in the Bering Sea has been above normal for the past year, and is already running ahead of last year’s record levels. University of Illinois – Cryosphere Today Climate experts say that Alaska is the canary in the … Continue reading
That is a easy call for anyone with an IQ over 10. Mann plotted a thousand years of proxy data as reliable, and then threw out the post-1960 proxy data – because they didn’t show the warming he was out … Continue reading
In 1999, GISS US temperatures showed no warming. The graph below compares 2012 GHCN HCN daily temperature anomalies from 1895-1999 to the GISS US temperatures 1999 version. The correlation was pretty good. The next graph shows the same 1895-1999 data, … Continue reading
Now those memories come back to haunt me they haunt me like a curse Is a dream a lie if it don’t come true? Or is it something worse? that sends me down to the river though I know the … Continue reading
10-Day Temperature Outlook