Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: November 28, 2012
Meet The Climate Denial Machine Blog Despite the overwhelming consensus among climate experts that human activity is contributing to rising global temperatures, 66 percent of Americans incorrectly believe there is “a lot of disagreement among scientists about whether or not … Continue reading
They should have held the global warming negotiations in Alaska, so they could all see the horrors of global warming for themselves – at the canary in the coal mine. Weather Forecast Fairbanks, AK | Fairbanks Weather | Wunderground
It is difficult to get the climate to agree to treaties, as the climate doesn’t really care what a bunch of mindless deluded morons discuss in Doha. Perhaps they should start with smaller steps, like restoring the weather in Buffalo, New York … Continue reading
If Chelsea was an NFL team, they would have six points now from two wonderful field goals by Ramires and Luiz. Ramires cleared the bar by a good 30 feet.
Global warming can bring heavy snow, light snow or no snow. Used to be, New England winters were big snow years or low snow years — but never no snow years. The New England skier was not raised to consider … Continue reading
Today marks 365 consecutive days of above normal Antarctic sea ice. According to climate geniuses Jeff Masters and Bill McKitten, the odds against this are an astronomical 2^365 to one. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.south.anom.1979-2008 A few weeks ago, NSIDC featured an article explaining how declining … Continue reading
With a little under a month to go before the “official” start of winter, the city of Regina, Saskatchewan, has already broken records for its snowiest November. At a few days shy of December, the city has received between 55 … Continue reading
Global warming study warns sea levels are rising far faster than we thought | Mail Online Looks like Rahmstorf used the 1990 IPCC projections (before they went alarmist) for his baseline to compare against the satellite data, offset the y-axis of the … Continue reading
10 February 2004 Record-breaking temperatures for February in the UK are directly attributable to global warming, according to the Met Office. On the night of 3rd – 4th February, the CET (Central England Temperature) minimum temperature was 11.2 degrees C, … Continue reading
Warnings for Redwood Coast, California | Weather Underground