Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 2, 2012
Suicide attackers detonated bombs and fired rockets outside a major U.S. base in Afghanistan on Sunday, killing five people in a brazen operation that highlighted the country’s security challenges ahead of the 2014 NATO combat troop pullout. Suicide bombers attack … Continue reading
A sequence of world ending crises began appearing – about a week after Obama received the 2008 nomination. The world will end unless we give $1 trillion to Obama’s banker friends (TARP) The world will end unless we give $1 trillion to … Continue reading
The 2007 IPCC report was full of mistakes, like the claim that Himalayan Glaciers would be gone by 2035. Another error appears to have been a graph which indicated 2mm/ sea level rise per year a “best estimate” by the … Continue reading
Now that election is over, Obama no longer has to worry about the opinions of Americans. Over the last three weeks we have seen the ousting of General Petraeus, collapse of Egypt into an Islamic dictatorship (the day after Obama praised Morsi) war in the Middle … Continue reading
Bill Illis found this NCDC graph from 1991. It correctly shows that 1934 and 1921 were the two hottest years in the US. www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-1981-1990.pdf The graph below is NCDC’s current US graph. CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES Climate Summary I overlaid them … Continue reading
Hansen wrote this recently : We conclude that extreme heat waves, such as that in Texas and Oklahoma in 2011 and Moscow in 2010, were “caused” by global warming, because their likelihood was negligible prior to the recent rapid global … Continue reading
1936 had the most extreme temperatures in US history, and it also brought extreme weather to Australia.
The Interior Alaska town of Chicken wins the winter prize as the first locale to hit 50 below zero this winter. While Chicken recorded minus 52 this morning, Tok came in at minus 46, with Eagle close behind at minus … Continue reading
A good look at how climate science ignores science, and are helped along by their fellow Bolshevik travelers in the press and government. Brad Johnson, campaign manager of Forecast the Facts and former editor of ThinkProgress Green, stood up and interrupted “This nation is facing … Continue reading