Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
omanuel on Imaginary Climate Change In… rhymeafterrhyme on Imaginary Climate Change In… I. Lou Minotti on Blaming White People Matt… I. Lou Minotti on Blaming White People Matt… AndyG55 on Imaginary Climate Change In… NoMoreGore on Imaginary Climate Change In… R. Shearer on Understanding “Unprecede… darrylb on Poisoned Weather In 1991 rah on Memorial Day – Just One… darrylb on Poisoned Weather In 1991
Daily Archives: December 2, 2012
Suicide attackers detonated bombs and fired rockets outside a major U.S. base in Afghanistan on Sunday, killing five people in a brazen operation that highlighted the country’s security challenges ahead of the 2014 NATO combat troop pullout. Suicide bombers attack … Continue reading
A sequence of world ending crises began appearing – about a week after Obama received the 2008 nomination. The world will end unless we give $1 trillion to Obama’s banker friends (TARP) The world will end unless we give $1 trillion to … Continue reading
The 2007 IPCC report was full of mistakes, like the claim that Himalayan Glaciers would be gone by 2035. Another error appears to have been a graph which indicated 2mm/ sea level rise per year a “best estimate” by the … Continue reading
Now that election is over, Obama no longer has to worry about the opinions of Americans. Over the last three weeks we have seen the ousting of General Petraeus, collapse of Egypt into an Islamic dictatorship (the day after Obama praised Morsi) war in the Middle … Continue reading
Bill Illis found this NCDC graph from 1991. It correctly shows that 1934 and 1921 were the two hottest years in the US. www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-1981-1990.pdf The graph below is NCDC’s current US graph. CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES Climate Summary I overlaid them … Continue reading
Hansen wrote this recently : We conclude that extreme heat waves, such as that in Texas and Oklahoma in 2011 and Moscow in 2010, were “caused” by global warming, because their likelihood was negligible prior to the recent rapid global … Continue reading
1936 had the most extreme temperatures in US history, and it also brought extreme weather to Australia.