Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 3, 2012
The IPCC says that global warming makes winter mild with less snow : 2001 126.96.36.199.2.4. Ice Storms Milder winter temperatures will decrease heavy snowstorms http://observatory.ph/resources/IPCC/TAR/wg2/569.htm#1524123 Settled science also tells us global warming makes winter cold and snowy in the US … Continue reading
Some skeptics thought they were winning the debate because temperatures aren’t rising, sea level rates haven’t changed and severe weather isn’t increasing. But that isn’t how the game works. By rewriting history and dumbing down the population, alarmists have the public … Continue reading
“We can’t drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times … and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK“ Notable Quotes from the President … Continue reading
Alaska Climate Research Center The EPA tells us that Fairbanks has unhealthy air due to people burning firewood in dead calm air, and that they will be fined. But this situation could have been avoided. Solar cells could have been placed under … Continue reading
Britain’s top climate experts tell us that snow is a thing of the past in the UK – and has been for twelve years. Had the countryside been turned into a ugly wind farm, the beautiful scene below could have been avoided. And … Continue reading
I created a new page which is a one stop shopping place for tracking NASA and NOAA US temperature fraud. You can always find it at the top of the page, under Toto. Tracking US Temperature Fraud
Trenberth said that the yellow spot east of New Jersey was 20% caused by global warming. Apparently global warming is now targeting less than 1% of the planet, and the missing heat has sunk even deeper than normal. sst_anom.gif (800×600)
Thousands of trucks and cars have been stuck on a major highway, some for more than two days, in a traffic jam dozens of kilometers (miles) long caused by heavy snow northwest of Moscow, Russian media reported on Sunday. Police … Continue reading
It’s the end of the world as we know it BEN CUBBY December 03, 2012 THE world is on track to see “an unrecognisable planet” that is between 4 and 6 degrees hotter by the end of this century, according … Continue reading