Thousands of trucks and cars have been stuck on a major highway, some for more than two days, in a traffic jam dozens of kilometers (miles) long caused by heavy snow northwest of Moscow, Russian media reported on Sunday.
Police in the Tver region said field kitchens were operating on the road, but many drivers complained supplies never reached them and they were running out of gasoline to keep their engines running and heating on in subzero temperatures.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It’s All About Mental Illness
- It Has Nothing To Do With Climate
- My Interview With Duane Lester
- Ten Years After The New Normal
- July 1916 – US Hit By Two Major Hurricanes Within Ten Days
- Everywhere – We See Signs Of Incompetent Scientists
- Sea Level Has Been Rising For 20,000 Years – Obama Thinks He Can Stop It
- Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Billion People By 2012
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
AndyG55 on It Has Nothing To Do With… transrp on Greenland Meltdown Update Foryourtable LLC (@F… on It Has Nothing To Do With… AndyG55 on Greenland Meltdown Update omanuel on My Interview With Duane L… AndyG55 on Greenland Meltdown Update AndyG55 on Greenland Meltdown Update transrp on Greenland Meltdown Update AndyG55 on It Has Nothing To Do With… Eric Simpson on It Has Nothing To Do With…