Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 3, 2012
A look at what’s happening in Greenland alone should show you that the tipover point has been reached. The Washington Post Yes, those -40 temperatures prove that the climate has tipped. Weather Forecast Summit, Greenland | Summit Weather | Wunderground
The United States has provided $7.5 billion in international climate aid over the past three years U.S. climate aid reaches across globe – The Washington Post Superstorm Sandy proves that Obama is raging moron.
On this date in 1979, there was 20.15 million km^2 of sea ice on Earth. Today there is 20.20 million km^2. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 Climate experts tell us that the poles are rapidly melting down due to global warming. Global warming melts ice … Continue reading
It is -40 in Fairbanks, and people are burning wood to keep their family alive. The EPA says this is unhealthy and is planning to fine them. Fairbanks has chronic winter air pollution problems from widespread use of wood- and oil-burning stoves. The … Continue reading
America’s carbon tax offers a lesson to the rest of the planet on fighting climate change | Henry Porter | Comment is free | The Observer At least the Mad Hatter had a legitimate excuse for being insane.
Anders Behring Breivik gunned down scores of teenagers in a methodical killing rampage last year on the Norwegian island of Utoya, at one point telling fleeing youths, “You’re all going to die.” Now serving a 21-year prison sentence, Breivik has … Continue reading