Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
- US Drought Monitor Thinks Nebraska Is Having A Drought
- President Believes That People’s Thoughts Control Sea Level
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2005/2006
Llanero on Texas Hit By Unprecedented… KTM on Texas Hit By Unprecedented… BallBounces on Reader Quiz FTOP on Texas Hit By Unprecedented… Scottish Sceptic on Texas Hit By Unprecedented… Michael 2 on Dreaming Of An Electric C… Michael 2 on Dreaming Of An Electric C… Dave1billion on Eleven More Climate Change… Michael 2 on Dreaming Of An Electric C… Dan_Kurt on Blaming White People Matt…
Daily Archives: December 4, 2012
National Park Service Webcam Kids in the Pacific Northwest just won’t know what trees look like.
2 May 2004 Antarctica is likely to be the world’s only habitable continent by the end of this century if global warming remains unchecked, the Government’s chief scientist, Professor Sir David King, said last week. Why Antarctica will soon be … Continue reading
The new normal is to lie about past predictions, and claim that non-existent global warming is worse than they predicted. In 1988, Hansen made predictions for three scenarios. Scenario C assumed that mankind quit using fossil fuels after the year 2000. Temperatures … Continue reading
Webcams from ski resorts in Great Britain In 2009, The Met Office told us that skiing in Scotland is doomed Alex Hill, chief government advisor with the Met Office, said the amount of snow in the Scottish mountains had been decreasing for … Continue reading
CO2 emissions rises mean dangerous climate change now almost certain Research by Global Carbon Project says emissions growth placing world on path to warm between 4 and 6C “I am worried that the risks of dangerous climate change are too … Continue reading