Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: December 5, 2012
Skeptics keep saying things that are contrary to what we believe, so we must silence them in order to allow an honest debate.
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs The new normal. Pull meaningless numbers out of your ass, and draw completely asinine conclusions based on them. The earth’s average temperature is set to increase 9°F (5°C) by 2100. And if we get to that point … Continue reading
IF global warming proceeds as forecast, it could cause the Northern Hemisphere’s ice sheets to expand much as they did at the start of the last Ice Age, when the world’s climate was slightly warmer than it is today, American … Continue reading
The IPCC says that Himalayan glaciers will be gone by 2035, because they they are a bunch of spectacularly incompetent buffoons. MANALI: With high-altitude mountains in Himachal Pradesh experiencing up to 100 cm fresh snowfall in November month after 10 years, the abundance … Continue reading
The canary is just resting, waiting for the missing heat to come to the surface. History | Weather Underground
Winter’s new cold record -31.3C A new record-low temperature was set on Tuesday night in Vuotso, a village in Sodankylä in Finland’s far north, where the mercury plunged to a blistering -31.3 degrees Celsius. Winter’s new cold record -31.3C | … Continue reading