‘Frightening’ projection for Arctic melt
The Arctic Ocean could be free of ice in the summer as soon as 2010 or 2015 – something that hasn’t happened for more than a million years, according to a leading polar researcher.
According to these models, there will be no sea ice left in the summer in the Arctic Ocean somewhere between 2010 and 2015. “And it’s probably going to happen even faster than that,” said Fortier, who leads an international team of researchers in the Arctic looking for clues to climate change.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
- The Ship Of Fools
- Biggest Fraud In Science History – The NASA/NOAA Surface Temperature Record
- Hudson Bay Sea Ice Third Highest On Record
- Max Stupid In Fort Collins
- My Arctic Forecast