‘Frightening’ projection for Arctic melt
The Arctic Ocean could be free of ice in the summer as soon as 2010 or 2015 – something that hasn’t happened for more than a million years, according to a leading polar researcher.
According to these models, there will be no sea ice left in the summer in the Arctic Ocean somewhere between 2010 and 2015. “And it’s probably going to happen even faster than that,” said Fortier, who leads an international team of researchers in the Arctic looking for clues to climate change.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- How About Doing Some Actual Science, Mikey?
- Hottest Winter Ever Update
- Innoculating The Public Against Climate FundraisingTactics
- Three Feet Of Snow For The New Mexico Permanent Drought
- US Weather Is The Least Extreme Ever
- 1958 : New York Reported Massive Ice Loss – Predicted A New Ice Age
- Climate Skepticism Is Now “Abuse”
- AMS Fires Back Against The Obama Led Witch Hunt
- Dark Comedy At The Capitol
- More Concerns For The Washington DC Polar Bear Population
- Think Of The Boston Polar Bear Cubs
- Climate Central Fraud Update
- Katherine Shoveling White Today
- Not A Smidgen Of Integrity At The White House
- Checking Up On Expert Projections
- “Belief” In The Consensus
- Experts Say Arctic Ice-Free By 2012 – Reduced Snow In The US
- Michigan February Temperatures Falling At 69 Degrees Per Century
- Snowball 1 – Fake Scientists 0
- Next Steps For Net Neutrality
- Michael Mann Vs Barack Obama
- 1974 – BBC Warned Of A New Ice Age Within Our Lifetime
- My Denier Disclosure
- Life Before The Hockey Stick
- Electronic Nirvana