The Christian Science Monitor | Dec 04, 2012
If the United Nations, Al Gore, and hurricane Sandy can’t convince skeptics of the threats of global warming, then who can?
Perhaps the Terminator.
Showtime network has unveiled plans for a six- to eight-part documentary miniseries to air next year, called “Years of Living Dangerously,” brimming with Hollywood’s A-list – from producer James Cameron to narrators Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, and Alec Baldwin.
It’s an impressive roster, but there’s something missing, some say.
“Imagine what it would be like in terms of substantive impact if the head of Exxon or the corn lobby were involved. Or Rush Limbaugh. Or [Republican] Sens. [Mitch] McConnell and [Lindsey] Graham,” says Len Shyles, professor of communication at Villanova University. “Then you’d have something.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- President Obama Branches Out Into Hurricane Forecasting
- Drought To Flood Is Normal Weather In Texas
- Thomas Jefferson Explains Washington DC
- The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Isn’t Changing
- Global Sea Ice Area Approaches A Record
- US Having One Of The Coolest Years On Record
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics