Two fishermen lost in Siberia are suspected of killing and eating their friend in order to survive, it was claimed last night.
A fourth man is also missing, leading to fears that he, too, was murdered and cannibalised.
Alexander Abdullaev, 37, and Alexei Gradulenko, 35, were plucked to safety by a rescue helicopter having survived temperatures lower than minus 30C three months after embarking on their fishing trip.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Morons Of The Day – Sydney Morning Herald
- Other Things That Greg Doesn’t Remember From 1954
- 2015 Will Be The Most Criminal Year On Record For Climate Scientists
- Part Two Of Greg’s Delusion
- A Case Study In Climate Delusion
- Hot Days Occurring Less Frequently In Australia
- Sea Level Fraud – Worse Than It Seems
- Settled Science
- Hot Days In Illinois Are A Thing Of The Past
- More On The Breathtaking NCAR Museum Climate Fraud
- Today’s Sea Level Fraud From NASA
- Today’s Fraud Focus – Sea Level
- My Arctic Forecast
- Breathtaking Climate Fraud At The NCAR Museum
- Massive Climate Fraud In California
- Climate Scientists Simply Can’t Stop Lying
- Another Smoking Gun Of Fraud At NOAA
- Experts Have Been Imagining Climate Change Since At Least 1871
- Hiding The Decline In Oklahoma
- Nights Getting Much Warmer In Parker, Az
- Glaciers Were Disappearing During NASA’s Coldest Years Ever
- Eight Years Since James Hansen Predicted 25 Metres Of Sea Level Rise
- The Jakobshavn Climate Scam
- Another Very Cool Summer In The US
- 58% Increase In Arctic Multi-Year Ice Over The Last Three Years
gator69 on Climate Morons Of The Day… omanuel on Climate Morons Of The Day… Robertv on Climate Morons Of The Day… Anthony S on Other Things That Greg Doesn… Anthony S on Other Things That Greg Doesn… PHILIP VERSLUES on Other Things That Greg Doesn… QV on Climate Morons Of The Day… Menicholas on 2015 Will Be The Most Criminal… Menicholas on Other Things That Greg Doesn… gator69 on Climate Morons Of The Day…