Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 6, 2012
The earth could heat 5C in the next 90 years Monkeys could fly out my ass Ancient aliens could have built the pyramids Sea level could rise a metre this century Bill Clinton could stop committing adultery Barack Obama could stop lying Al Gore … Continue reading
Australian Climate Madness reports on some top class stupidity. We need coastal communities around Australia to take a photo or two as part of the Witness King Tides project. Your photos of the king tide will build a picture of … Continue reading
A divestment campaign aimed at fossil fuel companies has swept college campuses across the country since it began just four weeks ago, catching university presidents by surprise. The effort is the result of a student-led campaign coordinated by 350.org, a climate … Continue reading
As of 1990, the IPCC was unaware that the planet had been heating out of control for ninety years – and that we were all going to die a fiery death. http://www.ipcc.ch/ipccreports/far/wg_I/ipcc_far_wg_I_full_report.pdf
It appears that Julia has saved the planet from global warming. Coldest December morning on record December 6, 2012 The mercury in Canberra plummeted to 0.3 of a degree overnight – the coldest December minimum on record. A duty forecaster … Continue reading
Postcards from the future: illustrators imagine how London could be affected by climate change Postcards from the future: illustrators imagine how London could be affected by climate change – Telegraph This could happen, because it has happened several times over … Continue reading
Dissenting voices must be squashed! That is the Democratic way. After the news conference, and as diplomats gathered for the climate conference president’s assessment of how close countries are to agreement, Monckton quietly slipped into the seat reserved for the … Continue reading
Contrary to the BS being spouted by NOAA, July 2012 was the fourth hottest in the US after 1901, 1936 and 1934. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/
With just more than three weeks left in the year, it’s virtually certain that 2012 will displace 1998 as the warmest year on record for the contiguous U.S. according to NOAA. The agency’s monthly State of the Climate Report, released on Thursday, shows that … Continue reading
MSL_Map_MERGED_Global_IB_RWT_NoGIA_Adjust.png (1403×781) Most of the US has seen little or no sea level rise over the last 20 years. Sea level is declining across the entire west coast. Some areas off the east coast have seen sharp drops in sea level. … Continue reading