Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
Daily Archives: December 7, 2012
The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling … Continue reading
The threat of rising seas has more South Florida officials shifting from “What if?” to “What do we do?” when it comes to dealing with climate change. South Florida scientists, government officials, representatives from Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe … Continue reading
On time arrivals are a thing of the past. Snow causes flight cancellations in northern Europe | News | Breaking Travel News h/t to Marc Morano
How do you get an organism to destroy itself? Simple – convince it that something essential for its survival is making it sick. A great example of this is bulimia. If an individual believes that food is unhealthy, it eventually will self-destruct and die. … Continue reading
Global warming could impact WA ski industry: According to the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) and Protect Our Winters (POW), unless carbon pollution is limited, the nation’s ski industry could be impacted. Winter tourism is a $348 million annual business in Washington … Continue reading
Temperatures on the rapidly melting Greenland ice sheet have risen to -35C, and the ice is too soft for good putting. summit:status:webcam
You can’t make this stuff up …. According to this article, college students are rising up to encourage their universities from divesting in fossil fuels companies, because of climate change problem. When I was in college, there was an effort … Continue reading