Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: December 7, 2012
USHCN publishes something called “Raw Monthly” temperatures for the US, which isn’t raw at all. The graph below shows the difference between USHCN “raw” temperatures and the actual GHCN HCN raw data which it is based on. In their efforts … Continue reading
Weather Street: Temperature Forecast Movie
NBC News is corrupt beyond comprehension. They framed George Zimmerman for racial profiling (which he is charged with) and now are denying any wrongdoing. NBC’s editing of the 911 audiotape in the Martin case became a public fixation after the media-monitoring Web … Continue reading
The government said Friday that employment growth was much better than expected in November, with the United States economy adding 146,000 jobs and the unemployment rate falling to 7.7 percent. The jobless rate was the lowest since December 2008. Economists … Continue reading
Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ GHCN HCN thermometers show that September-November in North Carolina was the sixth coldest on record, and that autumn temperatures in North Carolina have been declining since 1895. SON12TDeptSERCC.png (688×531) NOAA needs to generate numbers that show that 2012 is … Continue reading
November was the coldest since 1976 in North Carolina.
13 Oct 1868 – THE CLIMATE OF AUSTRALIA.