Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: December 8, 2012
Rising sea levels threaten small Pacific island nations May 3, 2007 Dire climate change predictions may seem like science fiction in many parts of the world. But in the tiny, sea-swept Pacific nation of Tuvalu, the crisis has already arrived. … Continue reading
Prior to global warming, North Korea was a happy, prosperous, democratic country SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — New satellite images indicate that snow may have slowed North Korea’s rocket launch preparations South Korean media reports this week quoted unnamed officials in Seoul … Continue reading
When I was a child, Holland was windmills, tulips and wooden shoes. Later Holland became free drugs and free sex. Now Holland is extreme Muslim violence. Richard Nieuwenhuizen was doing what he loved: watching his son play football and helping … Continue reading
Obama brings a new dimension to Christmas in the US Korean star PSY is scheduled to perform at the “Christmas in Washington” concert Dec. 21 with President Obama in attendance. “Kill those fucking Yankees” “Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.” … Continue reading
ssh_anomaly.nc: University of Colorado satellite data shows that there has been little change in Florida sea level since 1997. The data above is the average of sea level at the five lat/lon pairs below. (28.5, 281.5) (26.5, 281.5) (24.5, 278.5) (26.5, … Continue reading
The White House Correspondents Association is strongly urging the Obama administration to allow press access to the president’s official swearing-in ceremony on Jan. 20, following indications from inauguration committee officials that the event could potentially be closed to the press. … Continue reading