Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
Gail Combs on The Climate Inquisition C… Ron Clutz on Collusion Is Independence Gail Combs on If Obama Was Working Against T… darrylb on The Climate Inquisition C… gator69 on The Climate Inquisition C… gator69 on If Obama Was Working Against T… gator69 on The Climate Inquisition C… bleakhouses on The Climate Inquisition C… Sophie on The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To… Frank K. on The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To…
Daily Archives: December 9, 2012
Reporters who write articles like this should have the opportunity to spend the winter in Siberia. Arctic Sea ice retreats to record minimum as UN climate talks stall Experts warn of self-perpetuating momentum of warming amid anger over stalled talks … Continue reading
The Earth has not warmed for 16 years The US has not warmed Antarctica has not warmed The tropics have cooled http://www.remss.com/data/msu/monthly_time_series/RSS_Monthly_MSU_AMSU_Channel_TLT_Anomalies_Land_and_Ocean_v03_3.txt
Bob Berwyn thinks he can see a trend in one data point. Report: Ski industry sees $1 billion in global warming losses Posted on December 6, 2012 by Bob Berwyn SUMMIT COUNTY — A new report on the economic costs of global … Continue reading
Temperatures in Fairbanks, Alaska have risen above the normal low temperature for the first time this month! With an average temperature of -31C in December, the global warming canary in the coal mine presents a clear warning to all of … Continue reading
The New York Times sees themselves defenders of big science. Last month’s “weather event” should have taught us that. Whether in 50 or 100 or 200 years, there’s a good chance that New York City will sink beneath the sea. Is This … Continue reading
DOHA, Nov 27 (Reuters) – Permafrost lands across Siberia and Alaska that contain vast stores of carbon are beginning to thaw, bringing with it the threat of a big increase in global warming by 2100, a U.N. report said on … Continue reading