Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 9, 2012
Reporters who write articles like this should have the opportunity to spend the winter in Siberia. Arctic Sea ice retreats to record minimum as UN climate talks stall Experts warn of self-perpetuating momentum of warming amid anger over stalled talks … Continue reading
The Earth has not warmed for 16 years The US has not warmed Antarctica has not warmed The tropics have cooled http://www.remss.com/data/msu/monthly_time_series/RSS_Monthly_MSU_AMSU_Channel_TLT_Anomalies_Land_and_Ocean_v03_3.txt
Bob Berwyn thinks he can see a trend in one data point. Report: Ski industry sees $1 billion in global warming losses Posted on December 6, 2012 by Bob Berwyn SUMMIT COUNTY — A new report on the economic costs of global … Continue reading
Temperatures in Fairbanks, Alaska have risen above the normal low temperature for the first time this month! With an average temperature of -31C in December, the global warming canary in the coal mine presents a clear warning to all of … Continue reading
The New York Times sees themselves defenders of big science. Last month’s “weather event” should have taught us that. Whether in 50 or 100 or 200 years, there’s a good chance that New York City will sink beneath the sea. Is This … Continue reading
DOHA, Nov 27 (Reuters) – Permafrost lands across Siberia and Alaska that contain vast stores of carbon are beginning to thaw, bringing with it the threat of a big increase in global warming by 2100, a U.N. report said on … Continue reading
06 Apr 1950 – FLOOD DISASTERS IN CHINA 13 May 1950 – CHINA FAMINE RELIEF
U.S. Hurricane Strikes by Decade The four busiest decades for major hurricane strikes in the US were the 1890s, 1930s, 1940s and 1950s. The US is currently experiencing the longest period without a major hurricane strike since the Civil War. … Continue reading
SFU geology professor John Clague, who studies the effect of the rising sea on the B.C. coast, says a rise of about one metre is more likely. “One of the most famous atmospheric scientists, James Hansen, is arguing we could be … Continue reading