Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: December 10, 2012
Doha failed to come up with an incredibly expensive non-solution to an imaginary non-problem, and therefor would be considered by any sane person to be a success.
Lake Powell, the 25 million acre-foot reservoir formed by Glen Canyon Dam in 1968, is now less than half full. It’s not a philosophical question about the reservoir being half empty or half full. It didn’t fill up last year. … Continue reading
There is very good reason why children are not taught critical thinking skills. In order to propagate lies like catastrophic global warming, it is essential that members of the public have no confidence in their ability to think critically. If the sheep … Continue reading
The Alaska canary in the coal mine is frozen solid. “Seven of the last 10 years have produced above-average freezing in the waters west of Alaska, Cole said. Last year, seasonal sea-ice cover and thickness in the Bering Sea were … Continue reading
During the first six months of 1991 (prior to the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo) global temperature anomalies averaged 0.17C. During the same period in 2012, the anomaly averaged 0.13C. RSS_Monthly_MSU_AMSU_Channel_TLT_Anomalies_Land_and_Ocean_v03_3.txt There is no warming going on, yet climate scientists tell … Continue reading
22-year-old report accurately predicted global warming A scientific report from 1990 predicted that global warming would happen 20 years down the road, and the quantitative projections are eerily equal to current data. 22-year-old report accurately predicted global warming | MNN … Continue reading
According to Scientific American, The EPA, and NASA – global warming is destroying Alaska. Alaskans would feel much happier and more fulfilled if they did not use fossil fuels – or at least paid a lot more for them. Barrow … Continue reading