Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
TonyP on Strike Six For The Climate… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Climatism on Guardian Tells Us That They Kn… Hifast on A Christmas Gift From Dr. Bill… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol…
Daily Archives: December 11, 2012
When I was a child, tens of millions of people in communist China were literally starving to death. Then evil American consumers started buying manufactured goods from Asia, and now China is prosperous. Lefties consider consumerism to be evil – … Continue reading
The German government did some pretty nasty stuff, and they did it right out in the open. People turned a blind eye – because the government told them that their survival depended on it. Fast forward to America in 2012.
Rome News-Tribune – Aug 6, 2000 Rome News-Tribune – Google News Archive Search Since these eminent scientists made their ingenious forecast, US temperatures have declined. RSS_Monthly_MSU_AMSU_Channel_TLT_Anomalies_Land_and_Ocean_v03_3.txt
Twitter / FlyFisher_AKY: @billmckibben Only a fool would … h/t to Tom Nelson
Hansen is constantly warming the present and cooling the past. The graph below shows changes to GISS reported temperatures since July 15, 2011. data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt Hansen of course overwrites in situ or deletes his old data, but I have been saving … Continue reading
Report: Global warming hits Utah’s ski industry hard Dec 07 2012 12:09 pm Every lean-snow winter batters Utah and its $1 billion-a-year ski industry, according to an economic study on global warming released Thursday by the Natural Resources Defense Council. … Continue reading
The Miami News – Google News Archive Search Temperatures are actually running below Hansen’s zero emissions Scenario C. His incompetence and dishonesty are indeed worse than it seems. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt