Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
Enviro mental on Baffling Them With Bullsh… jdseanjd on If Obama Was Working Against T… jdseanjd on If Obama Was Working Against T… nielszoo on Guardian Demonstrates That The… jdseanjd on If Obama Was Working Against T… Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments Gail Combs on Guardian Demonstrates That The… cheshirered on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Gail Combs on Time For Adjustments
Daily Archives: December 11, 2012
When I was a child, tens of millions of people in communist China were literally starving to death. Then evil American consumers started buying manufactured goods from Asia, and now China is prosperous. Lefties consider consumerism to be evil – … Continue reading
The German government did some pretty nasty stuff, and they did it right out in the open. People turned a blind eye – because the government told them that their survival depended on it. Fast forward to America in 2012.
Rome News-Tribune – Aug 6, 2000 Rome News-Tribune – Google News Archive Search Since these eminent scientists made their ingenious forecast, US temperatures have declined. RSS_Monthly_MSU_AMSU_Channel_TLT_Anomalies_Land_and_Ocean_v03_3.txt
Twitter / FlyFisher_AKY: @billmckibben Only a fool would … h/t to Tom Nelson
Hansen is constantly warming the present and cooling the past. The graph below shows changes to GISS reported temperatures since July 15, 2011. data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt Hansen of course overwrites in situ or deletes his old data, but I have been saving … Continue reading
Report: Global warming hits Utah’s ski industry hard Dec 07 2012 12:09 pm Every lean-snow winter batters Utah and its $1 billion-a-year ski industry, according to an economic study on global warming released Thursday by the Natural Resources Defense Council. … Continue reading
The Miami News – Google News Archive Search Temperatures are actually running below Hansen’s zero emissions Scenario C. His incompetence and dishonesty are indeed worse than it seems. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt