h/t to Tom Nelson
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
And Fly_Fisher thinks Mckibben is anything else?
Someone should dump McKibben in remote Alaska and let him fend for himself without fossil fuel. He would be allowed to take a solar panel.
Be nice … let him have a portable wind turbine as well!
McKibben has got his heart set on collecting $10’s of millions or more from the coal, oil, and gas industries just like what was done to the tobacco industry. He’s laying the propaganda groundwork. He and his confederates are instilling the idea into the public consciousness that the fossil fuel industry are the bad guys and that they owe the public reparations. Of course, the public will only pay more, and KcKibben and his pals will reap the windfall.
“If a foreign nation had launched an attack on America to destroy its coal-fired plants, to shut down its coal mines, and to thwart its ability to drill for oil and natural gas, we would be at war with it.” (Quote from Alan Caruba)
The world is full of imbeciles admonishing us to do foolish things. These people will always be there. It only becomes a problem when even more people forget to ignore them.
Just because someone has a qualification – even a PhD – does not make them immune to speaking utter nonsense.
Most of the inane nonsense about climate “science” is uttered by people with PhDs.
Actually, most of the inane nonsense about anything is uttered by PhDs. Many who attain that level of education think they know it all, and stop learning.
Without CO2, there is no photosynthesis, no chlorophyll production and no vegetation.
Which means no food. Following PhD McKibben logic, we would all starve.
Is that what he wrote his thesis on?