Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: December 12, 2012
Twitter / billmckibben: Drought worsening in every … McKitten cures the drought! Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie h/t to Marc Morano
As the World Warms, the Future of Skiing Looks Bleak By 2050, Sierra Nevada winter snowpack may have decreased by as much as 70 percent from average levels of today; in the Rockies, the elevation of full winter snow cover … Continue reading
The reason why Arctic sea ice summer minimums have been low recently is because there is a lot less thick multi-year ice than there was 20 years ago. Experts say that this confirms global warming, but it has little to … Continue reading
A few years ago the alarmist story went like this : Greenland was warmer during the 1940s, but the current warming is on the Alaska/Siberia side as well. Now that Alaska is cooling and experiencing record sea ice, the part of … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: And all it took was Sandy–80% … The “consensus” says Sandy had nothing to do with global warming, but McKibben has never been interested in science anyway.
U.S. Historical Climatology Network
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie