Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
Peter F.Alexander, L… on What Could Possibly Go Wr… Andy Oz on Australian Stations Now A… Jason Calley on Here Is What’s Next sfx2020 on Here Is What’s Next sfx2020 on Australian Stations Now A… Andy DC on Here Is What’s Next Sparks on Pulling Back The Curtain … Andy DC on Pulling Back The Curtain … stevengoddard on Australian Stations Now A… AndyG55 on Australian Stations Now A…
Daily Archives: December 14, 2012
Banning guns in Chicago and Washington DC has been tremendously effective at limiting the number of murders – down to one every few hours.
The Bath School disaster is the name given to three bombings in Bath Township, Michigan, on May 18, 1927, which killed 38 elementary school children, two teachers, four other adults and the bomber himself; at least 58 people were injured. Most of the victims were children in … Continue reading
Boys are raised without any values or any honor. They are taught by their teachers and their government that their parents are destroying the planet, and that America is evil. Any attempt to develop a real value system is snuffed out. … Continue reading
Two days ago the geniuses at the New York Times made this forecast. In the Rockies, where early conditions have also been spotty, average winter temperatures are expected to rise as much as 7 degrees by the end of the … Continue reading
2012 election map by county. Last night I went to pick up a shotgun which had been delivered to my FFL. I was unable to get it last night, because the background check queue was massively overloaded. Americans are buying … Continue reading
On Nov. 8, The New York Times reported from Berlin, “Berlin Police Head Announces ‘Disarming’ of Jews,” explaining: “The Berlin Police President, Count Wolf Heinrich von Helldorf, announced that as a result of a police activity in the last few weeks … Continue reading
This should be obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than a turnip.