This should be obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than a turnip.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
There in lies the problem. Few have been taught critical thinking skills.
In January of 1972, with the enactment of the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives, the legal proliferation of firearms among the population was heavily limited and restricted.
Since its conception, the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives has had several of its articles reformed in an effort to further restrict firearm ownership and their proliferation, by imposing stricter rules for their acquisition and tougher penalties for violations.
I am sure that eight year olds would have been excellent marksmen, and would have stopped the carnage
Eight year olds go to school believing that the adults at the school will protect them. Unfortunately they get stuck with idiots like you.
The perp was dead on the scene. How do you supose that happened? They called in some guys with guns (aka. the police). Now how can you justify making the only people in the country allowed to have guns being government employees? Mass shootings were once known as “Going Postal”
All gun free zones do is provide slaughter zones for evil people. Eight year old kids should have teachers who care enough to be armed to protect them from evils of this world.
Steve, once again your disparaging of turnips is disheartening. If turnips sent their children to children to public school they would expect better than these idiots.
I agree. Too many turnips in this blog have been maligned and have had their reputations besmearched (sp?). Besmirched. From now on, please insult rutabagas, carrots, radishes and potatoes, as well as Camas root, Death Camas and kohlrabi. No more excuses. I know you’re “just having fun”, but this is serious.
barry laughton – i am sure you are using someone else’s photo since no-one your apparent age could talk such unadulterated shit.
Dude, I don’t see any turnips getting shot!!! 8>)
In California the Stockton Schoolyard Massacre by a nut job, who Willie Brown’s law firm kept on the street after several felony arrests, kicked off the idiotic tightening up of gun laws. (Willie Brown being a VERY influential local Democratic Politician sharing the nickname Slick Willie with Clintoon)
Hey Barry, why do you think none of these people ever go shoot up a police station, prison, Bank or anywhere else people are carrying loaded guns???
Oh, and Barry: