Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: December 16, 2012
It is now almost impossible to purchase a firearm, because the Feds have quit processing background checks. The queue in Colorado is 1,500 deep and wait time is listed as 21 hours. Last weekend it was three people and five minutes. Obama … Continue reading
Alta Ski Area | MOUNTAIN CAMS
Obama says that you have been naughty – for having free will, being successful and for emitting CO2. He wants : Your money Your guns Your car Your freedom Your health insurance Control of your thermostat Your Constitution You to shut … Continue reading
http://news.google.com In 1943 Warsaw Jews got some guns, and gave the Nazis hell for a month. Cairns Post Saturday 13 May 1944 13 May 1944 – THE REVOLT IN THE WARSAW GHETTO.
Banning fertilizer could have saved dozens of children in Oklahoma City and Bath, Michigan The Montreal Gazette – Google News Archive Search
Two pistols could have saved 4,000 lives