December 13, 2012
A SHOPLIFTER knocked down a policeman before speeding at 70mph on the wrong side of the road through red lights as she tried desperately to evade capture, a court heard.
Mother-of-two Mary Togher was trying to escape with clothes worth £300 she had taken from a branch of Matalan.
After hitting the police sergeant, flipping him on to her bonnet, she drove on to a pavement and sped off, with two smashed windows, at one point speeding towards oncoming traffic as she ran a red light.
Heroin addict Togher, of Martock Road, Bedminster, was jailed for a total of 11 months yesterday after pleading guilty to theft, dangerous driving and assault with intent to resist arrest at an earlier hearing.
Judge Ian Grainger said her actions were “exceedingly dangerous” and that she had used the car as a “lethal weapon”.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
- Obama Takes On Asthma
- The Mighty Hashtag Vs. The JV Team
- Herding The Flock With Five Second Lies