December 13, 2012
A SHOPLIFTER knocked down a policeman before speeding at 70mph on the wrong side of the road through red lights as she tried desperately to evade capture, a court heard.
Mother-of-two Mary Togher was trying to escape with clothes worth £300 she had taken from a branch of Matalan.
After hitting the police sergeant, flipping him on to her bonnet, she drove on to a pavement and sped off, with two smashed windows, at one point speeding towards oncoming traffic as she ran a red light.
Heroin addict Togher, of Martock Road, Bedminster, was jailed for a total of 11 months yesterday after pleading guilty to theft, dangerous driving and assault with intent to resist arrest at an earlier hearing.
Judge Ian Grainger said her actions were “exceedingly dangerous” and that she had used the car as a “lethal weapon”.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline