Dear PSD Parents,
Given the recent school violence in Connecticut and extensive media coverage of the Mayan calendar and doomsday prophecies, Poudre School District will be enacting additional safety protocols at all schools this week. Additional safety precautions include:
- · All exterior doors will be locked except for the main entrance
- · Any student not accompanied by a PSD staff member must enter school through the main entrance
- · Main entrances will be physically monitored by school staff during the school day
- · Additional security presence on campuses and at after-hours programs/activities as needed
- · All emergency drills have been cancelled
- · Additional mental health support for students will be available as needed
PSD is committed to ensuring that all students continue to remain safe in our schools. If your child is struggling emotionally with Friday’s tragedy, please have your student talk to his/her teacher and/or counselor.
We understand that this is a challenging time for our community and nation. Thank you for your continued support of Poudre School District.
Nancy Wright, Ed.D.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa