Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 18, 2012
Windfarms are the most environmentally destructive form of energy. Lights left on during a foggy night last year at a West Virginia wind farm are thought to be behind the grizzly deaths of nearly 500 songbirds. It was the third … Continue reading
You won’t hear much about this in the MSM. With one shot, an off-duty sheriff’s deputy took down a gunman who attempted to opened fire at a crowded movie theater lobby during a late night showing of “The Hobbit” in … Continue reading
Cold at the poles and cold in the middle. Note the polar amplification – only in reverse of the climate models. sfctmpmer_01a.fnl.30.gif (800×618)
Soot particles may be twice as bad as the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide in contributing to global warming, suggests a new study. Grains of soot deposited in snow have also caused about one-quarter of the observed rise in global surface … Continue reading
Bats seem to be attracted to wind turbines. On this infrared video taken at night, one can see bats “investigating” the moving blades of a wind turbine. Strikes are also recorded. EPAW – Bats struck by wind turbine blades h/t … Continue reading
S N O W – P R E C I P I T A T I O N U P D A T E Based on Mountain Data from NRCS SNOTEL Sites As of MONDAY: DECEMBER 17 , 2012 —————————————————————————– … Continue reading
Bitter cold after Christmas, high fuel prices, lots of unemployed and homeless, a low CO2 footprint- the stuff greenies fantasize about. This is what universities are teaching kids to strive for. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S. Imagine no possessions, … Continue reading