Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
Daily Archives: December 20, 2012
In Mexico, people understand that the world is dangerous. The transport of money involves three armed guards in the hotel lobby. In US schools, children are protected by teaching them about global warming and how it threatens their future.
Hansen warns us that we could lose this, if we don’t imagine ourselves to be gods and delude ourselves into believing that we control something which is infinitely larger than us. 15 Feb 1929 – BIZARRE EFFECT AT LONDON FIRE PARIS, Wednesday. … Continue reading
These imbeciles think that they control the climate Home – Protect Our Winters They must be doing a fantastic job. Russia is enduring its harshest winter in over 70 years, with temperatures plunging as low as -50 degrees Celsius. Dozens … Continue reading
I gave up the cold, healthy climate of Fort Collins, Colorado this week to suffer in the dangerous warm climate of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Both pictures were taken today. I am so devoted to protecting miserable, cold climates that … Continue reading
It appears that most climate scientists don’t know jack about anything, and are largely a bunch of mindless blowhards in search of parasitic funding.
Twitter / billmckibben: At last! Blizzard ending record … During the summer, McKitten blamed the lack of storms on global warming, and then when a storm happened he blamed it on global warming. Universities love this guy because he is completely irrational – like … Continue reading
Your SUV retroactively killed millions in China – due to retroactive warming in the future pipeline. 11 Jan 1889 – FAMINE IN CHINA.