Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
BallBounces on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… gator69 on Eureka! LOL in Oregon on Eureka! gator69 on Reader Quiz gator69 on The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To… Andy DC on Collusion Is Independence omanuel on The Climate Inquisition C… Andy DC on The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To… omanuel on The Climate Inquisition C… Andy DC on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi…
Daily Archives: December 20, 2012
In Mexico, people understand that the world is dangerous. The transport of money involves three armed guards in the hotel lobby. In US schools, children are protected by teaching them about global warming and how it threatens their future.
Hansen warns us that we could lose this, if we don’t imagine ourselves to be gods and delude ourselves into believing that we control something which is infinitely larger than us. 15 Feb 1929 – BIZARRE EFFECT AT LONDON FIRE PARIS, Wednesday. … Continue reading
These imbeciles think that they control the climate Home – Protect Our Winters They must be doing a fantastic job. Russia is enduring its harshest winter in over 70 years, with temperatures plunging as low as -50 degrees Celsius. Dozens … Continue reading
I gave up the cold, healthy climate of Fort Collins, Colorado this week to suffer in the dangerous warm climate of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Both pictures were taken today. I am so devoted to protecting miserable, cold climates that … Continue reading
It appears that most climate scientists don’t know jack about anything, and are largely a bunch of mindless blowhards in search of parasitic funding.
Twitter / billmckibben: At last! Blizzard ending record … During the summer, McKitten blamed the lack of storms on global warming, and then when a storm happened he blamed it on global warming. Universities love this guy because he is completely irrational – like … Continue reading
Your SUV retroactively killed millions in China – due to retroactive warming in the future pipeline. 11 Jan 1889 – FAMINE IN CHINA.