Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 24, 2012
Obama won less than 20% of US by area, so the press corps his Pravda corpse has been rapidly ramping up the lies about his mandate. This is needed to begin dismantling the US constitution and allow a few coastal … Continue reading
Jet-setting hypocrites like Al Gore, Prince Charles, Barack Obama, Michael Bloomberg, Thomas Friedman, James Cameron and Richard Branson tell children that they have no future because their parents are destroying the planet. This teaches all schoolchildren to hate their families, their country, … Continue reading
The world didn’t end — yet It may be more fun to consider Maya doomsday scenarios, but shouldn’t we be focused on fixing actual threats to Earth like climate change? So much for another wacky end-of-the-world theory. The hypothesis that … Continue reading
I am back from surveying the effects of global warming on Baja California. I left no stone unturned – having surveyed ocean warming by jet ski, coastal devastation by para-sail and ice conditions in my margaritas. I also did an informal but detailed … Continue reading