A volunteer who was shot during a wave of attacks on polio-vaccination teams has succumbed to his injuries in Pakistan.
That brings to nine the number of health workers killed since December 17.
Officials say the student volunteer died on December 20, a day after he was shot while helping distribute polio drops in the northwestern city of Peshawar.
Five of the nine health workers killed were women.
The bloodshed prompted United Nations agencies to suspend their campaign against polio in Pakistan after the attacks.
The Islamic terrorist group Jundullah claimed responsibility, telling RFE/RL’s Radio Mashaal that polio vaccination is forbidden in Islam.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NOAA Undermines NASA’s Sea Level Lies
- Ross Ice Shelf Retreated Five Feet Per Day From 1840 To 1930
- Alaskan Glaciers Lost Half Their Mass Before 1950
- World’s Stupidest Human Opens His Mouth Again
- New Mexico Having Their 4th Wettest Year On Record
- More Sea Level Mischief From NOAA
- Obama Is The 44th President To Experience Alaskan Glacier Melting
- More Mind-Blowing Sea Level Fraud From The University Of Colorado And NASA
- 1972 – Walter Cronkite Warned Of A New Ice Age
- A 2009 Reminder That Climate Alarmists Are Complete Nutcases
- More Spectacular Climate BS From Jerry Meehl At NCAR
- Why The US Must Never Let CO2 Levels Drop Again
- Obama Travels To Alaska To Warn Them About Global Warming
- Florida Hurricanes Becoming Much Less Common
- New York Times Shows Little Change In Arctic Sea Ice Since 1971
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraudster – James Blalog
- Spectacular Fraud On The Other Side Of The Pond
- Fire Is An Essential And Necessary Part Of The Forest Cycle
- A Spectacular Hockey Stick Of Fraud With NASA Surface Temperatures Since 2001
- Climate Morons Of The Day – Sydney Morning Herald
- Other Things That Greg Doesn’t Remember From 1954
- 2015 Will Be The Most Criminal Year On Record For Climate Scientists
- Part Two Of Greg’s Delusion
- A Case Study In Climate Delusion
- Hot Days Occurring Less Frequently In Australia