Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
- Tom Steyer’s Communications Director Was Very Excited About Censorship
JN on Time For Adjustments sabretoothed on Time For Adjustments spren on Charles – The Gift Who K… Morgan Wright on Baffling Them With Bullsh… omanuel on If Obama Was Working Against T… annieoakley on If Obama Was Working Against T… Steve Case on Baffling Them With Bullsh… jl on Charles – The Gift Who K… Gail Combs on Baffling Them With Bullsh… Gail Combs on If Obama Was Working Against T…
Daily Archives: December 26, 2012
Begin list End list This is what the US Bill Of Rights says : being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed It was derived from … Continue reading
After Columbine, Bill Clinton proposed using armed policemen to protect schools in the same way that we protect our banks, businesses and neighborhoods. The NRA made the same common sense proposal and were met with screams of derision by nutcases … Continue reading
On Friday National Rifle Association CEO and executive vice president Wayne LaPierre, in a statement to the press, hit back against calls for stricter gun laws that have been raised since the Sandy Hook shooting, arguing that “gun-free’” zones actually … Continue reading
Note the area inside the red circle. The top front third of the magazine is lower than the top back, to free up the bullet and allow the shell to enter the chamber. This is a real AR mag and … Continue reading
Sandy Tops List of 2012 Extreme Weather & Climate Events By Andrew Freedman, Michael Lemonick, and Dan Yawitz From unprecedented heat waves that shattered “Dust Bowl” era records from the 1930s, to Hurricane Sandy, which devastated coastal New Jersey and … Continue reading
NOAA is about to claim that 2012 was the hottest year ever in the US by a wide margin, but their date shows otherwise. If US temperatures average less than -2C for the rest of the year (which is quite … Continue reading