Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 26, 2012
Begin list End list This is what the US Bill Of Rights says : being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed It was derived from … Continue reading
After Columbine, Bill Clinton proposed using armed policemen to protect schools in the same way that we protect our banks, businesses and neighborhoods. The NRA made the same common sense proposal and were met with screams of derision by nutcases … Continue reading
On Friday National Rifle Association CEO and executive vice president Wayne LaPierre, in a statement to the press, hit back against calls for stricter gun laws that have been raised since the Sandy Hook shooting, arguing that “gun-free’” zones actually … Continue reading
Note the area inside the red circle. The top front third of the magazine is lower than the top back, to free up the bullet and allow the shell to enter the chamber. This is a real AR mag and … Continue reading
Sandy Tops List of 2012 Extreme Weather & Climate Events By Andrew Freedman, Michael Lemonick, and Dan Yawitz From unprecedented heat waves that shattered “Dust Bowl” era records from the 1930s, to Hurricane Sandy, which devastated coastal New Jersey and … Continue reading
NOAA is about to claim that 2012 was the hottest year ever in the US by a wide margin, but their date shows otherwise. If US temperatures average less than -2C for the rest of the year (which is quite … Continue reading
The press has been bombarding us all year with claims that the Greenland Ice Sheet is melting, and at a record rate – based on a blatantly fraudulent article from NASA that 97% of the ice had “unprecedentedly” melted. The … Continue reading
NBC’s David Gregory broke DC law by possessing a 30 round AR mag. Washington D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier has confirmed that the department is looking into allegations that NBC’s David Gregory violated D.C.’s gun banning laws during a recent taping of … Continue reading
There is a huge excess of snow on Earth, the largest since at least 2002. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab Snow extent is an excellent proxy for temperature, which is extremely cold – due to a Mann-made … Continue reading