Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: December 28, 2012
Snow has fallen at Alta, Utah on 22 out of 28 days this month, and they are about to surpass five meters snowfall for the season. Alta Ski Area | SNOWFALL HISTORY The fraudsters at NRDC have a different story. … Continue reading
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio wants to use his posse. Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu wants to arm willing principals. Sheriff Arpaio said his plan is similar to the posse he started in 1993 to patrol area malls. Arpaio said … Continue reading
Since the dawn of evolutionary time, all mammalian parents have understood that their children are at risk from predators, often from their own species. A good parent provides their children with the defense they need. What kind of foolish parent would intentionally place their … Continue reading
10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
In September, Joe Bastardi predicted an East Coast hurricane and a cold, snowy start to winter. Joe Bastardi Gives His Updated Autumn Forecast How did he do? As Nation Digs Out, Even More Snow On the Way – ABC News
NY Times Wants Obama To Circumvent The Law And Wreck The Economy – In Order To Produce A Non-Solution To A Non-Existent Problem
Since his re-election, Mr. Obama has agreed to foster a “conversation” on climate change and an “education process” about long-term steps to address it. He needs to do a good deal more than that. Intellectually, Mr. Obama grasps the problem … Continue reading
On November 13, the National Interagency Fire Center reported 53,000 fires this year in the US. US Fire Count Continues To Plummet Today they are reporting 67,300. There have been very few fires since November 13. National Interagency Fire Center