Alabama temperatures have dropped more than two degrees over the last 90 years.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
It would be interesting to compare temperature records for this period by state with the change in number of thermometers by state. Hypothesis: The Great Dying of Thermometers might correlate with stations showing purported increases in temperature.
===|==============/ Keith DeHavelle
OT but interesting about times to come: the lack of money and the rise in heating fuel costs created major pollution in Athens as people turn to burning firewood.
Sorri it’s in Spanish but that’s what I got.
The global warming nutistas sat up their monitors next to heat exhausts, etc. so they could get their higher temperature readings. What freaks! Brrrrrrrr…..better get that carbon tax moving right along before we all freeze.