Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 31, 2012
During the 13th century, Native Americans on the Pajarito Plateau of New Mexico lived in nice solar heated homes like this one. They could eat as many bunny rabbits as they could chase down in the snow. Most died by age 30 because their teeth wore out from … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: Reuters: experts say recent … The current drought is nothing like the Dust Bowl, which lasted for seven years and forced most of the population of Oklahoma to leave. McKitten seems to believe that no lie is … Continue reading
Some animals are much more equal than others Tuesday, January 01, 2013 David Gregory (media elite) vs Adam Meckler (Army vet) Gun Criminals In December of 2012, David Gregory: deliberately violated D.C. gun law for financial and political gain. In … Continue reading
Here is what they tell us Less ice in the Arctic – it is man’s fault for burning fuels to stay alive. More ice in the Antarctic, it is man’s fault for wrecking the ozone layer. Less ice in the … Continue reading
I am visiting my parents in New Mexico. That is one of my dogs on the log. My father’s surgery has been delayed until at least next week, as no surgeons are available during the holiday.
In case you doubted that lefties are completely insane. Australian Sunday Herald Sun’s gaming writer Alice Clark heralds in the new year: At the rate that we’re going, large portions of land will be under water in about 20 years. If we do nothing to … Continue reading
If you value protecting what is left of the US, read this carefully and take action. There is an old adage, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” This week the media is trying to … Continue reading
Do not be fooled by a belief that progressives, leftists hate guns. Oh, no, they do not. What they hate is guns in the hands of those who are not marching in lock step of their ideology. Pravda warns Americans … Continue reading
I took the picture below in Danbury, Connecticut at the end of February 2011 The snow was three feet deep. Snow In Connecticut | Real Science This is what Vermont looks like at the end of December, 2012 camera0.jpg (1600×1200) … Continue reading