Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Toronto has warmed less than one degree since 1850, and the city paid lots of money to experts to find out that temperatures will rise 4.4ºC by the year 2040. That could happen, and monkeys could fly out of Bloomberg’s … Continue reading
One of my favorite quotes from the original 1984 Red Dawn movie “things are different now” The story is that communists have taken over both coasts of the US, and are trying to disarm the interior of the country using … Continue reading
Fighting climate change may seem like a Hail Mary pass, but the New Orleans Super Bowl Host Committee is running a play, called Geaux Green, to tackle the emissions from the big game between the San Francisco 49′ers and the … Continue reading
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Global temperatures are cooler now than they were 30 years ago. But the farce is worse than it seems. Two large volcanic eruptions during the last 20 years of the 20th century made temperatures almost … Continue reading
NOAA has determined that the mild golf course weather in the eastern US last winter was more extreme than the period from 1845-1852 – when a million people in Ireland died of starvation. Earth used to be a Garden of … Continue reading
You are twice as likely to be killed by a hammer as by a rifle in the US, and 100 times as likely to be killed by an automobile driver – but the gun grabbers are going after rifles – … Continue reading