Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
AndyG55 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Acres of Statuary on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Gail Combs on Scientific American Says Globa… gator69 on Divestment Works! gator69 on Failed Billionaires omanuel on Failed Billionaires gator69 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… AndyG55 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… AndyG55 on Divestment Works! AndyG55 on Divestment Works!
Daily Archives: January 1, 2013
According to the Storm Prediction Center, there was a record low in the number of tornado and severe weather watches issued for 2012. Since moving into their Norman, OK office in 1997, there has never been as few watches as … Continue reading
Heavy snow forecast this week along the Mexico, Texas, New Mexico border. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Terrified of the possibility of behaving responsibly, the US Senate has chosen to continue to push the US over the financial cliff. This pleases Obama and Soros greatly. Soros makes his living by making currencies collapse, and destroying the US … Continue reading
Antarctic sea ice area averaged more than seven thousand Manhattans above normal in 2012, and was above normal every single day of the year. Climate experts blame this on humans, just as they blame missing Arctic ice on humans. They … Continue reading
summit:status:weather On December 29 they hit -78F, five degrees above the coldest temperature ever recorded there. NASA is only interested in a couple of days during the summer when temperatures got barely above freezing for a couple of hours.
It is always a tough call deciding if Diane Feinstein or Michael Bloomberg is the stupidest person alive. Bloomberg knows that global warming caused Sandy, because of the record snow and blast of cold that came with it. File:Hurricane Sandy … Continue reading
Record northern hemisphere snow was caused by a missing ice cube in the Arctic, or the ozone hole, or an overheated atmosphere, or whatever brain damaged idea the climate science community came up with this week. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: … Continue reading