Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
Enviro mental on Baffling Them With Bullsh… jdseanjd on If Obama Was Working Against T… jdseanjd on If Obama Was Working Against T… nielszoo on Guardian Demonstrates That The… jdseanjd on If Obama Was Working Against T… Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments Gail Combs on Guardian Demonstrates That The… cheshirered on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Gail Combs on Time For Adjustments
Daily Archives: January 1, 2013
According to the Storm Prediction Center, there was a record low in the number of tornado and severe weather watches issued for 2012. Since moving into their Norman, OK office in 1997, there has never been as few watches as … Continue reading
Heavy snow forecast this week along the Mexico, Texas, New Mexico border. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Terrified of the possibility of behaving responsibly, the US Senate has chosen to continue to push the US over the financial cliff. This pleases Obama and Soros greatly. Soros makes his living by making currencies collapse, and destroying the US … Continue reading
Antarctic sea ice area averaged more than seven thousand Manhattans above normal in 2012, and was above normal every single day of the year. Climate experts blame this on humans, just as they blame missing Arctic ice on humans. They … Continue reading
summit:status:weather On December 29 they hit -78F, five degrees above the coldest temperature ever recorded there. NASA is only interested in a couple of days during the summer when temperatures got barely above freezing for a couple of hours.
It is always a tough call deciding if Diane Feinstein or Michael Bloomberg is the stupidest person alive. Bloomberg knows that global warming caused Sandy, because of the record snow and blast of cold that came with it. File:Hurricane Sandy … Continue reading
Record northern hemisphere snow was caused by a missing ice cube in the Arctic, or the ozone hole, or an overheated atmosphere, or whatever brain damaged idea the climate science community came up with this week. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: … Continue reading