Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
cheshirered on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Athelstan. on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Gail Combs on Eureka! David A on Time For Adjustments David A on Eureka! Gail Combs on Eureka! David A on If Obama Was Working Against T… David A on Eureka! David A on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Scottish Sceptic on Guardian Demonstrates That The…
Daily Archives: January 5, 2013
Ask this guy, who was one of three armed guards for an ATM delivery at my hotel in Mexico last month. The other two guards had holstered pistols, with their hands on the grip at all times. Lefties believe that children don’t … Continue reading
After spending the country blind for four years, Obama demands that the debt ceiling be raised by Republicans – to pay for his malfeasance. Barack Obama fires warning over debt ceiling – Telegraph When he was trying to get elected, he said … Continue reading
Like global temperatures, US crime rates have fallen over the last five years (since the assault weapons ban was lifted.) The only places where crime is rising is in gun-free zones, because criminals know that they can kill people with … Continue reading
The top ten coldest UK Christmases include the years 2000, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009 and 2010 Top ten: Coldest Christmas days « Met Office News Blog
When Obama starts talking patriotism, you know that the US is in big trouble. “I’ve served with Chuck Hagel, I know him. He’s a patriot, he’s somebody that’s done extraordinary work both in the United States Senate — he’s served this country … Continue reading